Louis Van Gaal to Quit Manchester United

The 63-year-old confirmed in an interview that he plans to walk away from football completely when his time at Old Trafford comes to an end.
Van Gaal has overseen an improvement in United's fortunes since taking over from David Moyes and they head into their last seven games in the hunt for a Champions League return.
But the Dutchman says the time has come for him to think about his family, as he said: "I am old. This is my last job. For sure.
"I have to pay attention to my kids, my grandchildren but also to my wife. They deserve it. Now I cannot pay that attention. I was not at the birthday of my grandson for example. I don't like it.
"My wife wants to quit now already! Five years ago!
"I have a paradise in Portugal. I want to quit to go there, play golf, eat fantastic food.

No comments

Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.