Amir Khan Wants to Fight Kell Brook in Next 12 Months at Wembley

Brook's team had called on Khan to set a date for a fight this summer after defending his IBF welterweight title with a stoppage win over Jo Jo Dan in Sheffield.
"Kell Brook, if you want to take the fight, winner takes all, I'm up for it because I know I'll take everything because I'll beat you. So let's do it, man," Khan said.
“I’d love to go in the ring and fight Kell Brook, it could be his last fight against me because the thing is, I [could] give him that much of a beating it could end up being his last fight.
“And maybe that’s why he wants it, because he knows that last fight against me will financially secure him for the rest of his life. So maybe he just wants that.

No comments

Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.