Jose Mourinho Keen to Push on in Premier League Title Race

Chelsea twice led before being dumped out on away goals by their French rivals, who had been reduced to 10 men following the controversial dismissal of Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic just 30 minutes into the match.
And in a tetchy press conference ahead of Saturday's home game with Southampton, the Chelsea boss refused to be drawn on his post-match briefing with the players, before claiming his side 'will go on to win the league'.
"I reflect only with the players not with you," he told the assembled media. "I had a meeting with the players, I'm working for the future and I don't have to share that with you.
"I don't want to go back. I want to go forward. I think they will cope with the pressure of playing Southampton. I like my players and I trust my players, when I win and when I lose. I cannot be like the wind and move from side to side.
"The people who were knocked out of the Champions League on Wednesday are the same people that is top of the Premier League since day one, the same people who won the Capital One Cup and the same people who are going to win the Premier League."



No comments

Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.