Ghana lack clinical finisher: Coach J.E Sarpong

The ex Ghana premier League coach J E Sarpong (A.k.a. Sharpiro)  commented on the Black Stars performance this week, I didn't really watch the match he said but from commentary I listened to though the match was really difficult, Grants game plan didn't work out because of lack of clinical finishing. The team was so naive in front of goal and lacked experienced strikers like Gyan to put some fear in the defenders. I also think the GFA should allow Grant to finish out his contract then we as Ghanaians together with the GFA can take a decision from there. I was one of the people who was optimistic that the Stars will win in Egypt but am beginning to throw my hands in despair because it will be difficult for Ghana to qualify to the World Cup, he said in an interview with Happy Sports this morning.

Report by Nene Martey Botchway

No comments

Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.