The return of the midfield maestro into the Black Stars team

For some years now the Black Stars midfield have been missing that spark Kwadwo Asamoah adds to the team. The News came as a surprise to most fans after an interview with the player when he gave the fans hope.  He said "I will join the team very soon. l left the team due to some injuries. And I needed time to get better. I know Ghana has alot of talents. and with even me not joining the team now,  I know we have everything. I know we brilliant replacements. But am also happy am doing well now and getting ready to join the team. I didn't want to join the team half fit. I wanted to join the team whiles I was playing and when am doing well with my team. So I will say within some few time I will get back. I will join the team soon. "

Report by Nene Martey Botchway

No comments

Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.