Kofi Bawuah not happy about Latif Blessing transfer

Ghanaian agent, Kofi Bawuah in an interview with Happy FM this morning spoke about an emerging rumor of Latif going for a bumper deal in South Africa.  He said " I have sent Latif Blessing and Liberty professionals a letter concerning the players move to play in South Africa. I drew my own deduction that before he can travel then they have done another passport for him which is illegal because his passport is with me. Besides I have not sized his passport because it's a property of Ghana government.  The best thing the club must do is to give me some respect and call me so we can iron things out,  I have no unfeelings towards the player. If the player doesn't want to come to Tunisia its his own prerogative but the right thing must be done".
He told the media that he will come to the studio to show his evidence of Lafits messages and voice
showing the willingness of the player to come to Tunisia but well in anything they can contact my lawyer because am in Ghana now. "l have the claimer and all documents to defend my case nevertheless am open and very flexible for negociation because my credibility is on the line there" he added.
  Latif Blessing has been included the 29 man squad of the Black Stars for Afcon next year.

Report by Nene Martey Botchway

No comments

Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.