Edwin Nii Lamtey Vanderpuye promise to help black Stars succeed in Group D

The minister have been in a rift recently with the Ghana football Association which has also reflected in the attitude and performance of the team . But he denied this allegation and said he is on a quest to build a better Black Stars. 
    He said "No one can question my love for the Stars. I love the team just like any ordinary Ghanaian. Secondly,  l am the minister and it will be great to add it to my achieves of my achievements that under my reign Ghana sealed a fourth qualification slot or even won the Afcon. My duty is to check whatever budget presented to me.  I am accountable to institutions so I must ask for explanations from the FA when I deem it necessary. The fact that other ministers paid certain monies and did somethings doesn't mean I should do same ".

No comments

Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.