Canelo' Alvarez on Saturday Knockout Amir Khan on The Sixth-Round

Khan, 29, suffered the fourth loss of his professional career with a heavy sixth-round knockout defeat to the highly-rated Mexican in Las Vegas.
The Bolton-born former WBA and IBF light-welterweight champion appeared to be ahead on points before being floored by a vicious overhand right.
And Khan admits he may have underestimated Alvarez's power after stepping up two weight divisions for the fight.
"No, I just stepped up too far," Khan said, when asked if he had considered retirement following the defeat. "I'm in the peak of my career, everything was going fine until that one big shot.
"When a guy's a lot bigger and a lot stronger, that's what's going to happen - but I've still got a lot left in me.

No comments

Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.