I got a bit emotional at the start – Mo Farah (GBR)

"It was amazing tonight, I had to get my head around it. I got a bit emotional at the start and then I just had to get in the zone. It has all been amazing.

"On encouraging the crowd:
"I just wanted to play with the guy's head. It wasn't an easy race though. It has been a long journey where I have worked very hard on long distance but also speed.

"But what a way to end my career in London. This was very special.

"I knew at 12 laps to go when they went hard from there I knew it was going to be tough. It was about believing in my sprint finish and knowing that I have been in that position before. It helped a lot having that experience.

"That was a special moment for me. I miss spending time with them (my family). To have my family on the track is very special.

"Anything is possible if you train hard."

L2017 news

No comments

Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.