Benedict Wobenu express his delight after a call-up in the Local Black Stars

Local Black Stars new boy from Division Two side Accra Lions FC Benedict Wobenu had a time with the media after training. This is the first time in over thirty years that a division two side player has earned a call up into the Local Black Stars team.
  "I am very happy for the call up into the team,  I least expected a call up this soon although it's been my dream to play for the Black Stars. I really feel like am in a family here at the camp and the players from the Ghana Premier League always motivate me to bring out my best. I pray am able to fit well into the team and have a good tournament."
He also acknowledged looking up to great Ghanaian strikers like Asamoah Gyan popularly known as the Baby Jet and hoping earnestly to work hard and fill their shoes in the national team in the near future.
 
By Nene Martey Botchway

No comments

Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.