Antonio Conte confirms Italy exit plan

The announcement that he will not renew his Italy contract was made earlier on Tuesday morning by Carlo Tavecchio, the president of the Italian FA, and has now been confirmed by Conte himself.
"At the moment, my focus is on the Euros, where we'll try with hard work and sacrifice to do our best at the tournament," said Conte.
"Anyone who knows me, knows I will give my total commitment to this. I feel I should go back to being a club manager, to have the chance to train with players every day.
"I want to thank the president and everyone at the federation who has followed me in this wonderful adventure."
Tavecchio said of Conte: "He misses the training pitch and working with players every day. That's understandable."

No comments

Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.