Jessica Ennis-Hill Relieved to Come Through Gotzis Unscathed

"I was a bit concerned. It's been two tough days of competition and coming into the event I had Achilles problems.
"They've hampered my training, so I wasn't quite sure how they'd react after each event, but they've been really good. I've had my physio and soft-tissue therapist helping me and they've been amazing. I feel really good."
Competing in her first heptathlon since London 2012, Ennis-Hill finished fourth in the Hypo-Meeting in Austria at the weekend to qualify for the Rio 2016 Olympics.
The Sheffield athlete was making her return to elite competition after giving birth to her first child 10 months ago and has had a number of injury concerns since returning to training.

No comments

Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.